Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beach & Back

It's been a long time since I've posted. Tomorrow Liz and Becca start back to school. I can't believe the summer is over! We made a quick trip to the beach with my parents, niece and nephew a few weekends ago and then sickness overtook my house. Well, it avoided Becca and myself. So, Christopher, Liz and Anna have had the funk. I'm just thankful it wasn't puke or any or yuck coming out of one's body. Anyway...

I'm struggling with journaling right now. I just don't care to write my food down. I pretty much don't care what I eat. I haven't eaten an entire batch of cookies or anything but my will power is very low. Maybe with school starting back I'll get a little better on what I eat.

I'm on week 6 of the couch to 5k. 5:15 came pretty early for me this morning. My plan is to run on Saturday or Sunday and then run two other days during the week. I'm unsure how runnning on a school morning will work but I plan to give it a shot. I still am seriously considering and praying about the half marathon. Last week I got an email from TROY about a half marathon and 10k run for alumni. It's on the 14th of November. Looking over my running schedule I think I will be able to fit that in. I would love to run all over the city and university where I went. Go Trojans!!

Until we meet again...

0 comments: