Friday, July 24, 2009

My Tummy feels Empty

What is up with my stomach feeling so empty? I have been wanting to munch and eat all day long. It really seems like my stomach is about to growl. Weird. I got up this morning and did the D3W2. After I got back and while I was drinking my coffee I could not stop yawning and it seems like I have been doing it all day.

I just paused to yawwwwwwwn.

I'll make this quick for my food diary. Because **yawn** I'm really sleepy...

Thursday
24 points

Breakfast: Bagel (1) and Coffee (1)

Lunch: Southwestern chick fil a salad (5) with tortillas (1) and 1 T of spicy dressing (2)

Afternoon snack: WW cake (1) and Breyers free (1), Smartfood caramel cookie popcorn (2)

Dinner: Other half of Subway sandwich (5) with oil and vinegar (1)

Evening snack: Starbuck Grande light frap (2)* and then after I got home Baked Cheetos (2)
* I really wonder if the light frappuccino is really only 2 points. I need to check that out. You know what they say, "If something seems too good to be true, it probably is."

Friday
25 points

Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee and about 2/3 of a Zone nutrition bar (3) and let me add yuck!
I didn't even finish it. I had gotten it a while back and thought on a morning that I run it might be nice to eat the protein. I personally did not like it at all!

Lunch: Turkey (1) on light 100% whole wheat (1), pickle (0) and cheese pretzels (2). The pretzels were really good. Thanks for giving my the 2 points bag of them Tamara!
This is the meal that I think gave me the munchies. I was somewhat full after it but it just didn't "stick" with me.

Afternoon snack: Breyers free (1) and then later Smartfood popcorn snack bag (2) and then later (I wasn't kidding when I said I had the munchies) a fresh, just picked from the tree juicy Chilton County peach. Thanks again Tamara for picking some peaches for me!!

Dinner: 2 slices of Cheese pizza (10) and salad (0) with Ken's sprizt salad dressing (0). I added 1 ounce of fat free cheese (1), artichokes (0) and red onions (0) to my pizza.

Evening Snack: Another Grande light Frap (2). I really hope these are 2 points. Thanks sweetie for getting this for me! Still empty stomach so I gobbled up 2 SF jellos (0).

I probably could go in the kitchen and down the rest of the pizza but I'm not. I'm meeting a good friend for tennis in the morning.

Night! Night!

0 comments: