Monday, July 20, 2009

Again? Ugh.

Here I am....again. Why, oh why? I don't want to waste my time on invaluable typing so....

I'm back. I've been doing WW since May and have lost only six lbs. It's been a bit discouraging because of how slow it's coming off. I've been getting up every morning for the past six weeks and swimming 20 laps. This morning I switched it up and walked two miles and then got in the pool and swam 14 laps. Exercising isn't where I struggle. Can anyone say.....FOOD!!?!?!?!?

I've also entered a weight loss challenge with a local friend of mine - and there's money and digital scale pictures involved. Why do I already feel like I'm gonna fail?

My blog buddy says she misses my blog posts here so I'm gonna intrigue here with my daily thoughts and sins. Enjoy. Can you sense the passion?

0 comments: