Monday, July 13, 2009

6 Flags & WW begins

I started back keeping points today and it probably wasn't the greatest idea to start a day that my family and I went to Six Flags. I was thinking, most times when starting off eating healthy I have always waited until after a birthday party, after a major holiday or on vacation. Why wait? I have to learn to eat right on those days also, right? So, my food choices are below. I went over by 2 points but we did plenty of walking. I don't count exercise points so I deducted the 2 points from my 35 weekly flex points.

Breakfast: yogurt (1), cherries (1), whole wheat bagel (2), and coffee (I only had about a half of a cup but I'm still counting it 1 point).

Morning snack: fiber plus bar (2)

Late lunch: cheeseburger (12), fries (5) and lemonade (2).

I doubt I will eat anything else today. Lunch was really satisfying.

I really regret drinking my points but we got the big $12.99 cup with free refils. The husband didn't want water and I didn't want diet coke. We got lemonade so we all could drink it. I didn't get all of my water in but I'm still working on it. As you can tell on my food choices I didn't get my fruits or veggies in either. I will tomorrow.

My goodness, Six Flags can be SO draining but we had a blast. If you were at Six Flags over GA and you were by chance around a girl wearing a brown tank, with 2 cute kids and a helpful and nice looking Troy fan, I would like to apologize. Yeah, I think I forgot to put on deodorant this morning. Sorry...

0 comments: