Sunday, July 12, 2009

Couch to 5k d1w1

I started the couch to 5k training this morning. I did it a few years ago and really liked it. I'm hoping this will get me back motivated on exercise and eating right. I downloaded a podcast with voice over warnings to when I need to run or walk. That was so much better than constantly looking at my watch. I'm not graceful at all so running while looking at my wrist can't be good. I haven't been a total couch potato. I've been getting up and walking early in the morning. Last week I had a strong desire to run an entire street. After doing that it motivated me to do the couch to 5k. I'll update here. There are some really cool apps that help with this running program. I'm trying to decide which one to get.

I am also returning to weight watchers this week. I hope to post more on that later.

0 comments: