Monday, December 1, 2008

Yes, I've been hiding

I'm so embarrassed about my eating choices. Ugh! Sadly, my eating on Thanksgiving wasn't totally horrible. It's the days before and after that. I need to get back to taking pictures of my food. I also need to get back to exercising. I want to start running. Running a half marathon has alway been something I would love to do. Geesh, I would like to run a 5-k. I'm so out of shape and I hate exercising in the cold. We don't have a treadmill or gym membership. So, I'm stuck doing workout videos in my den. I need to set some mini goals. Like drinking so much water in a day and exercising so many times a week. What I really need to do it detox my body of the junk foods. Maybe tomorrow I'll just eat oranges and the acid in the oranges will eat away all of the fat. Why is it that I have such good motivation at night? Tomorrow is a new day. I need to plan the day before what I will eat and try and stick to it. Hmmm.... What should I eat tomorrow? I'll have to think about that one.

I'm sorry, I know this post has just been some much needed ramblings. But, I'm back on it. Atleast tonight. I won't go in the kitchen and eat anything tonight. Anyway, if you're still reading thanks for listening.

0 comments: