Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday breakfast

I couldn't decide if I should go ahead and open the can of pumpkin today or wait until next week. Christopher and I are going out of town to the Troy / LSU game tomorrow. Go Trojans! I figured I could freeze whatever I didn't eat and use it with babyfood next week. Anyway, after heating it straight from the can it tasted a little bland. I added about 1 tbsp of honey, Splenda and cinnamon. The serving is 1/2 cup but I ended up eating about 1/4 cup. It was so yummy!


3 cups coffee - 3 pts (I'm still asking myself why 3 cups)
Cinnamon Alternative bagel - 1 pt
Pumpkin spread - 1 pt

1 comments:

Jawan said...

I took pics of my b'fast and lunch today but haven't downloaded them yet. I will!

By the way, walgreens has Libby's Pumpkin on sale this week. I'm grabbing a can or two this afternoon.