Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PB2


I really like using Peanut Butter 2 (PB2). It's only 1 point for 2 tbsp! This is what the container looks like that I ordered from Bell Plantation minus the blue lid. 4 containers just like this cost $16 so needless to say it's only for me. I got Christopher to try it but he didn't like the texture.



This is what 2 Tbsp of PB2 looks like in a bowl without water.

This is what it looks like after I added 1 Tbsp of water. This time, for some reason I added a little bit more water than needed. When this happens I just add a little bit more PB2. No problem.


You can play around with it until you get it to the exact consistency of regular peanut butter or to your liking. When making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I add the powder straight to the jelly / jam and I don't add water. Yum!


This was my yummy breakfast for this morning. The points were low.

2 cups coffee - 2 pts
Alternative blueberry bagel - 1 pt
PB2 - 1 pt
1 small apple - 1 pt

0 comments: