Monday, January 12, 2009

I did it


I have just finished the Fast Track One Day Detox. I haven't had a thing to eat all day. Instead, I've filled myself with nothing but filtered water and the ever so delightful "Miracle Juice" (not). I can honestly say that it has been a positive experience for me and I didn't struggle with a craving until AFTER the kids went to bed. I think that might have to do with the fact that it was my first moment alone to think to myself without having to wait on three kiddos. Anywho, I'm about to go brush my teeth, which I am looking forward to since it will be the first bit of flavor my tastebuds will have had all day. Isn't that boring? Well, we'll see how much weight I've lost over this past week when I weigh myself in the morning for the first time since starting eight days ago.

1 comments:

lambofHisflock said...

Excellent job!!!!! I look forward to hearing your short term results... and even more so the results you continue to have in the days and months ahead as you make these God honoring decisions for your health!