Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've Fallen and I Can't get Up!


I can't be doing this. I'm in the biggest rut. I have no motivation. I feel like I'm still fighting my cold that I've had. I love getting up early (5:15) and walking. Tomorrow at that time it is suppose to be low 40s and feel like 37 degrees. Living in the south all my life, that's dad gum cold. Too cold for this chick to get out and walk. I wonder though, Am I not walking because it's too cold? Or, am I not walking because I'm fat and lazy?

Journaling my food hasn't been done because I haven't made the wisest food choices. I haven't totally splurged and eaten an entire box of chocolate chip cookies yet. Isn't it bad that I put yet? Is that in my future, sitting down and eating a box of cookies? Hmmm... ***Note to self- Mark off my grocery list the Keebler cookies that are buy one get one free***

Well, tomorrow is a new week. A new day. New possibilities. I will take it one day at a time. One meal at a time. My goals tomorrow are to journal, drink 64 oz. of water, and exercise.

1 comments:

Meaghan said...

hope you start feeling better!

I saw that you entered a giveaway to win a Starbucks Gift Card and thought you would like my Giveaway!

Im giving away 1 lb of Gourmet Coffee or Tea from my new online coffee shop: Get The Bean.

We will be doing giveaways weekly so be sure to stop by often.

www.getthebean.blogspot.com