Friday, September 12, 2008

WWW - Weight Watchers on Weekends

Why is dieting on weekends more difficult for me? I do great with my eating choices throughout the week but once our standing Friday night pizza comes it's hard for me to say STOP! Granted we get the thin crust pizzas which are lower in points (3 pts. for cheese & 3.5 pts. for pepperoni) but 4 slices aren't good for anyone. I'm a stay at home mom so I'm home throughout the week but being home Saturday makes me want to snack all day long. Why is that? I'll probably go through a pack of gum trying to avoid eating Goldfish, chips or whatever else my hands can get a hold of. Here are 3 ideas for me to keep from eating up our grocery budget this weekend:
  1. Drink a full glass of water before eating anything
  2. Keep busy - what a good time to start on some of my sewing projects!
  3. Have minty gum available.

0 comments: